What does it mean “Creasing”? Do you know what “Ink Trapping” means? What’s the difference between “Decal” and “Deckle”? What do we call the process of splitting a color image into main colors? All these questions and more will be answered in the reference book of printing terms designed by the Green Trade Company.
If you intend to order the printing of self-adhesive labels or any other flexographic services, you will surely come across printing concepts and technical terms typical to the field. But don’t let this confuse you. We’re here to help you sort the printing terminology out.
We have designed our own Wikipedia of printing art to help you speak the same language as print experts.
And on top of that, we will fulfill your order for printing labels and stickers quickly and properly. We’re ready for you, friends!
The Green Trade Company is a leader in flexographic printing in Ukraine
- Wine, vodka, brandy, beer, and other alcoholic beverages;
- Sausages, wieners, bratwurst, meat delicacies, meat, and fish products;
- Milk, cottage cheese, yogurts, and other farmer products;
- Household, construction, and auto chemical goods;
- Natural cosmetics and perfumes;
- Vitamins, dietary supplements, medicines;
- Garden products;
- Antiseptics, PPE, hygiene products;
- And for many other products and goods.